- 北京华瑞森科技发展有限公司2014年5月23日 12:10 点击：1479
UCS30-PC 系统用于普通的电脑的能谱仪，可运行在2000/XP系统下。外置单元通过USB接口接电脑，1024道MCA和前置放大器，电脑控制放大器，高压（0-2048V），上平和下平鉴别器和多道测量可做半衰和衰变的学习研究。也包括一个前置放大器输出(±12 V) 连接探测器用外置的前置放大器，相匹配的计数器和CdZnTe探头。
UCS30 USB Computer Spectrometer
Designed as a direct replacement for the popular model UCS20, the UCS30 nuclear spectrometer offers many enhancements and additional features for increased flexibility. USB connectivity provides plug and play operation with most of computers running Windows 2000 or XP. Three models are available with 1024, 2048 and 4096 channels of conversion gain.
The internal preamplifier allows direct connection to scintillation detectors. The bipolar amplifier includes polarity selection and multiple shaping times when using different types of detectors with external preamplifiers. Upper and lower level discriminators may be set for rejection of unwanted signals. The high voltage supply is rated to +2048V for use with scintillation or proportional detectors. Optional polarity selection is available for use with detectors requiring negative bias. A preamplifier power connector (±12V) is included for use with our model PA-1 external preamplifier. A 10µsec fixed conversion ADC allows high throughput with deadtime correction. Input selection for preamplifier, amplifier or ADC direct is included by computer control.
In addition to the normal pulse height analysis mode the UCS30 may be operated as a Multichannel Scaler for time correlated studies such as half-life decay. A special Mossbauer mode is included with MSB output for synchronization of the drive circuit. X-ray mapping may be performed with the optional ROI output.
For ease of setup an auto-calibrate mode is provided that automatically sets the HV and amplifier gain to 1 keV/ channel using a Cs-137 source. Once the system is calibrated all parameters may be saved as setup files for quick recall of specific measurements. Data may be saved as binary files for reloading into memory or as spreadsheet compatible files for data processing.
A background buffer is included for storing a spectrum when background subtraction, factional spectrum stripping or overlay is required. Multiple ROIs may be set with calculation of gross and net area. Presets include Real Time, Live Time and ROI Integral.
Isomatch includes a text editable library of common isotopes. When loaded, markers are placed on the display at the positions of the isotope energies to aid in identification.
Multiple UCS30s may be connected to a single computer providing USB ports are available. The internal power supply is UL, CE and CSA listed for operation worldwide. Warranty is one year parts and labor, return to factory.
· Physical: Bench top enclosure with USB 2.0 interface includes preamplifier, amplifier, detector high voltage, up to 4096-channels depending on model, Multichannel Analyzer with data memory, LLD and ULD. Pulse height analysis and Multichannel Scaling modes. Fully compatible with many scintillation detectors and commercial tube bases.
· Data Input: BNC connector multi-function input. On-board relays select internal preamplifier, shaping amplifier or direct to ADC when using external signal processing.
· Gate Input: BNC connector. Normally open gate. TTL low closes gate to ADC.
· HV Output: MHV connectors. Positive output, (switched positive or negative outputs with HV option). (SHV connectors optional), 0-2048 volts, 1mA maximum current at 1000 volts. High voltage is fully regulated and computer controlled in 2 volt increments.
· MCS Input: BNC connector bypasses internal preamp/amplifier. Accepts positive TTL signal >150nsec., 5MHz maximum rate.
· ROI Output: BNC connector. Generates pulse each time an event occurs in set region of interest. Requires ROI option.
· MSB Output: BNC connector. TTL output of dwell counter most-significant-bit for synchronizing Mossbauer drive.
· USB: USB type “A” connector. USB 2.0 standard.
· Preamplifier: Charge sensitive preamplifier for use with scintillation detectors and PMTs.
· Amplifier: Bipolar shaping amplifier with selectable peaking times of 1, 2, 4 and 8µsec. Computer controlled coarse and fine gain from x1 to x160. Input polarity selection.
· External Preamp Power: DB-9F connector supplies ±12 volts.
· ADC: Fixed conversion 10usec. Computer selected conversion gain from 256 to 4096 channels depending on model. Direct input accepts pulse peaking times of 0.5µsec. to 10µsec. Includes dead-time correction when used in Live-time mode.
· LLD & ULD: Independently computer controlled discriminators over entire input range. Operates prior to ADC for reduced system dead time.
· Modes: MCA for pulse height analysis, MCS for half-life decay or other time related studies and Mossbauer mode.
· Timers: Real-time or Live-time operation selectable in 1-second increments for PHA, or dwell times from 10msec. to 60sec. per channel in MCS mode. In Mossbauer mode, 100usec. to 500usec.
· Data Memory: On-board dynamic RAM, up to 4096 channels x 3 Bytes for data, plus region-of-interest flag.
· Deadtime: System dead time is computed and displayed on screen during acquisition.
· Power: AC line, 100-250VAC, 50/60Hz, auto-sensing internal power supply with Universal Power Cord input.
· System: Operates under Windows 2000/XP.
· Display: Color or monochrome monitor, Vertical scale adjusts from 32 to 16M and LOG display. Horizontal 4096 channels depending on model with expansion down to 128 channels.
· Time Mode: Preset live-time or preset real-time selection. Both times are recorded and displayed.
· Count Mode: Preset count mode integral of region-of-Interest.
· ROIs: Multiple Regions-of Interest using color coding.
· Integral: When cursor is in ROI, computes gross area, net area with end point averaging, centroid and FWHM.
· Energy Cal: 2-point linear or 3-point quadratic converts cursor position reading directly to energy units. (Time units in MCS mode.)
· Autocalibrate: Use with Cs-137 source to automatically calibrate system for 1 keV/channel.
· Bkgd Buffer: Used to store background spectrum for time normalized background subtraction.
· Subtract: Subtracts channel-by-channel time normalized data stored in Background Buffer from display data.
· Smooth: 3-point smoothing of displayed data. Does not modify data in acquisition memory.
· Control: Software control of Input Selector, High Voltage and Polarity (with HV option), Amplifier Input Polarity, Peaking Time, Gain, Lower and Upper level discriminators, and ADC Conversion Gain.
· File: Save or load data file and header information in binary format or as CSV/TSV files. Save or load setup files for specific configurations.
· Clipboard: Clips data and header information, graphic screens, ROI data containing, centroid, FWHM, gross and net integrals, and header information in spreadsheet compatible format for transferring into other applications.
· ISOMATCH: Isotope library text file with peak markers and labeling for overlaying on spectrum. Provides quick isotope identification. Libraries may be edited and extended using word processors or text editor programs.
UCS301K Universal Computer Spectrometer 1024 channel for Windows 2000/XP
UCS302K Universal Computer Spectrometer 2048 channel for Windows 2000/XP
UCS304K Universal Computer Spectrometer 4096 channel for Windows 2000/XP
UCS30-HV Positive or negative high voltage option
UCS30-ROI Region of Interest pulse output option
LS325 Environmental lead shield for 2" or 3" detectors.
SD51 2x2 in. NaI(Tl) with integral photomultiplier.
TS51-2 Tube base stand, 14-pin for 2" or 3" detectors, complete with cables.
PA1 External preamplifier for proportional counters.
SP78W-2 Well detector complete with stand, LS2000 lead shield and cables.
SPA38 Complete detector assembly with 38x38mm detector, stand, LS038 shield and cables.
Spectrum files can be transferred from the ICS 10 DOS program and the ICSW 16 Windows program to the UCS-30 Windows version.
Most functions may be accessed by more than one method. All the functions can be accessed from the Pull Down Menu, some from the Tool Bar Buttons, or by the mouse. If the function has a Tool Bar Button, its symbol will be shown on the left hand side of the description.
Tel/Fax：010-57118919（直线） 010-51266093（总机） 18001279800
E-mail: [email protected]
Address1:RM4 3/F WORLD TRADE SQUARE 21 ON LOK MUN ST. FANLING HONGKONG
E-mail: [email protected]
Address2: 2F,Building A,Fanghe Zhengyuan Mansion,No.16 Guanghua Road,Tongzhou Industrial Development Zone, Tongzhou District, Beijing,China
E-mail: [email protected]
- 凡本网注明“来源：来宝网”的所有作品，版权均属于来宝网，转载请必须注明来宝网， 时时彩网络平台，违反者本网将追究相关法律责任。